Though the number of Coronavirus patients is decreasing, the numbers are still a bit high, so I would like to start church services from September 12th with the following conditions. Thank you for your cooperation.
1) Anyone who has recently been exposed to the Coronavirus or anyone who has any anxiety about meeting in public should refrain from attendance for a little while longer.
2) Please be sure to wear a mask while meeting together at all times.
3) Please use the hand sanitizer just inside the auditorium door.
4) If you can’t check your temperature at home before you come, we can check it for you at the door as you enter.
5) We will open the windows for cross ventilation.
6) We will refrain from singing together for a while.
7) We will refrain from snacks and drinks after the service for a while.
Schedule: Sunday school: 10 AM; Morning service: 11 AM (Children’s Sunday school)
If we observe these safety measures, we should be able to worship together safely.
From 8/28 until 12/5 we will have combined morning services only (September, October, November). Potluck will remain the 4th Sunday of the month, unless otherwise announced.
English Services schedule:
English SS: 2:30PM
English Worship Service: 3:00PM
The 4th Sunday of every month there will be a bilingual service at 11AM followed by a potluck meal (no afternoon service) (Japanese SS: 10 AM; Japanese Worship service: 11AM)